I first tasted these delicious snacks at a friend's houses. Of the finger foods she served, this platter was the first to empty.—Grace Yaskovic, Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1 to 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until combined.
- Split pita breads in half, forming two circles. Spread cream cheese mixture over pita circles; cut each into six wedges. Top with cucumbers; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Cucumber Pita Wedges in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p6
Reviews for Cucumber Pita Wedges
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review