Cucumber Party Sandwiches Recipe
This is one of my favorite appetizers. We have lots of pig roasts here in Kentucky, and these small sandwiches are perfect to serve while the pig is roasting.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 30 slices snack rye bread
- 30 thin slices cucumber
- Fresh dill sprigs and chive blossoms
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 2. Spread on rye bread. Top each with a slice of cucumber, dill sprig and chive blossom. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 157 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC