- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 30 slices snack rye bread
- 30 thin slices cucumber
- Fresh dill sprigs and chive blossoms
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dressing mix until blended. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Spread on rye bread. Top each with a slice of cucumber, dill sprig and chive blossom. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Sort By :
Very good and easy to make. I didn't have dill sprigs or chive blossoms available, so I sprinkled a little dill weed AND paprika on top. Tasty and nice appearance.
I didnt have Italian dressing mix, so I used Kraft Italian red pepper dressing in place. Everyone loved the sandwiches, but also thought it would make a good dip for chips or pretzels.
I am new to cooking and entertaining. This recipe is really easy and everyone loves it.
I made these for our school art fair reception using the Outback pumpernickle bread instead of rye, and they were devoured by everyone. i was surprised that the teenagers loved these so much. A little extra time to make, but so worth it. Make the spread ahead to give time for flavors to meld.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >