Cucumber Onion Dip
“Family members request this fast and flavorful dip often,” Judith Priglmeier assures from Aitkin, Minnesota. “We especially like it with baked potato chips, but it tastes great with any type of chip or cracker.”
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Rye chips or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, cucumber, onion, mayonnaise,
- salt and pepper until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with
- rye chips or crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons dip (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and fat-free mayonnaise; calculated without crackers) equals 50 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.