- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 8 thin rectangular slices deli ham
- Cut each cucumber half lengthwise into four strips; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mustard and dill. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each ham slice. Place a cucumber strip on the wide end; roll up tightly jelly-roll style.
- Cut off any cucumber that extends beyond ham slice. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 3/4-in. slices. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews for Cucumber Ham Roll-Ups
Sort By :
This recipe has conflicting info. The list of ingredients [erroneously] states the cucumber is to be chopped. However, the directions tell you to cut the cucumber in quarters - which is obviously the way it is intended to be handled.
also can use a scallion
Tasty variation....use a dill pickle instead...just make sure to wipe it dry before wrapping.
you can also put the spread on a flower tortilla and put the meat on the spread then roll up the cucumber in that and it tastes so good