We always have way more cucumbers and tomatoes coming out of our garden than we can handle. This is one of the many recipes I found to use them up in a delightful way. If you want to make this ahead, stir in the banana and peach right before serving. —Anna Davis, Half Way, Missouri
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small navel orange, segmented and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small banana, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, stir in peach and banana. Yield: 24 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Cucumber Fruit Salsa in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cucumber Fruit Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review