Cucumber Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small navel orange, segmented and chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small banana, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, stir in peach and banana. Yield: 24 servings (1/4 cup each).
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cucumber Fruit Salsa
Sort By :
Delicious! I used a large red pepper and left out the banana since I did not have any. Also substituted canned mandarin oranges for the navel. Had friends over for crabs and enjoyed this as an appetizer. They asked for the recipe :) It does not get any better than this!!!
Really good. Shared with my neighbors, they like the salsa, too!
If your watching carbs leave out the banana. There are 24.1 net carbs in one banana. Also
there are 12.2 net carbs in one medium peach and 9.3 net carbs in a small orange. I f you leave all the fruit out, this is still a good cucumber salsa for any one watching their weight.
Refreshing summer side to serve at a family cookout.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Salsa Recipe >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salsa Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Peach Recipes >