From Roggen, Colorado, Trudie Hagen sends this tasty twist on a traditional Waldorf salad. Cool cucumber and juicy grapes give this summer salad its light and refreshing difference.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, apple and grapes. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and parsley. Pour over cucumber mixture and toss to coat. Stir in walnuts if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p11
Reviews for Cucumber Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review