- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup finely diced seeded cucumber
- Assorted crackers or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the lemon juice, onion, dill, horseradish and pepper sauce. Fold in cucumber. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables. Yield: 2-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Cucumber Dill Spread in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p9
Reviews for Cucumber Dill Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review