Cucumber-Dill Shrimp Dip
"This is a favorite standby of mine when I need a quick appetizer," says Kathryn Goecke of Montrose, Colorado. The creamy dill dip, with chunks of shrimp and cucumber, makes a nice change from the standard shrimp and cocktail sauce.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup diced unpeeled cucumber
- Assorted fresh vegetables or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese, dill and salt
- until blended. Set aside three shrimp and 2 tablespoons cucumber for
- Finely chop the remaining shrimp; add to sour cream mixture. Add
- remaining cucumber. Garnish with reserved shrimp and cucumbers.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/4 cup dip) equals 82 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.