- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place cucumber slices in a colander over a plate; sprinkle with salt and toss. Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring once. Rinse and drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, dill, sugar and pepper. Add cucumbers and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Dill Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p50
Reviews for Cucumber Dill Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2011
"so easy and yummy! love the dill!"