A delightful salad that's a snap to prepare is the way to describe this recipe. Tossed with cucumber salad dressing, the pasta and garden vegetables have a fresh taste.
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup parboiled broccoli florets
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup bottled cucumber salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl. Chill until serving time. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber-Dill Pasta Salad in Country Woman January/February 1994, p37
Reviews for Cucumber-Dill Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review