Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwiches
In Grant, Alabama, Eva Wright dresses up chicken salad with crunchy cucumber and dill for this summery sandwich that’s ready in just 10 minutes. If you’re watching salt, omit it from each handheld to save 295 mg per serving.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place lettuce
- and tomato on bun bottoms; top with chicken salad. Replace bun tops.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 350 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 930 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 2 vegetable.