Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place lettuce and tomato on bun bottoms; top with chicken salad. Replace bun tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwiches(9)
Sort By :
My husband & I love this chicken salad recipe. It is easy & VERY quick to make. I use the Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Chicken Breast Chunks for the chicken. WONDERFUL!
I love this recipe! Adding the cucumbers are a great touch! I put this in the flat-out wraps with lettuce to save on calories. Great!
trying this tonite with left over baked chicken breast - I always cook more then have leftovers to concoct something else with a few nites later. thanks
Try using canned salmon inside a wheat pita bread. My sister and I tried this a few years ago, only we slice the cucumbers very thin and put them inside the pita first.
This was great for lunch. I diced the tomatoes & mixed it in with the chicken mixture, & wraped it in the lettuce leaves to safe on calories & carbs.
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches >
- Chicken Sandwiches >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >