Cucumber Chicken Croissants Recipe
When my friends and I were new moms, we started organizing lunchtime play groups for our kids. Here's one of the recipes I made for them. It's their hands-down favorite. —Shannon Brown, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- 1. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and dill. Spread over croissant bottoms. Top with lettuce, cheese, cucumber and chicken; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 443 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 1,065 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Cucumber Chicken Croissants
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC