Cucumber Chicken Croissants
When my friends and I were new moms, we started organizing lunchtime play groups for our kids. Here's one of the recipes I made for them. It's their hands-down favorite. —Shannon Brown, Omaha, Nebraska
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and dill. Spread over croissant
- bottoms. Top with lettuce, cheese, cucumber and chicken; replace
- tops. Yield: 4 servings.