When my friends and I were new moms, we started organizing lunchtime play groups for our kids. Here's one of the recipes I made for them. It's their hands-down favorite. —Shannon Brown, Omaha, Nebraska
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and dill. Spread over croissant bottoms. Top with lettuce, cheese, cucumber and chicken; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber Chicken Croissants in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Cucumber Chicken Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review