- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli chicken
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and dill. Spread over croissant bottoms. Top with lettuce, cheese, cucumber and chicken; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cucumber Chicken Croissants
Sort By :
When I saw this recipe I just had to try it.. but I didn't have any croissants on hand, so I used New York brand Texas Toast (the garlic kind) and WOW, knocked my socks off. The second time around, I did get the croissants, and the jury is deadlocked.. both are equally as good.. the cucumber adds such a nice cool crunch.. As a volunteer filed editor, I rate this 5 stars!!