Cucumber Canoes Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot, cut into eight sticks
- 1. Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise; with a spoon, remove and discard the seeds. cut a thin slice from bottom of each cucumber half if necessary so it sits flat. In a bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon into cucumber halves. Add tomatoes for people and carrot sticks for paddles. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 288 calories, 23 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Cucumber Canoes
"My sister made these exactly as stated and they were delicious and very cute!"
"This recipe was gret and easy. if you think you may eat a lot of it a way to change it would be to substitute chicken for the tuna"