Cucumber Canoes Recipe
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot, cut into eight sticks
- 1. Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise; with a spoon, remove and discard the seeds. cut a thin slice from bottom of each cucumber half if necessary so it sits flat. In a bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and pepper. Spoon into cucumber halves. Add tomatoes for people and carrot sticks for paddles. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 288 calories, 23g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 311mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Cucumber Canoes
"My sister made these exactly as stated and they were delicious and very cute!"
"This recipe was gret and easy. if you think you may eat a lot of it a way to change it would be to substitute chicken for the tuna"