Cucumber Buttermilk Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared cucumber ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled cucumber, patted dry
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. Refrigerate overnight. Stir in cucumber. Serve over a tossed salad. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons dressing) equals 50 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.