Cucumber Buttermilk Salad Dressing
I extended bottled salad dressing to come up with this refreshing combination. Full of cucumber flavor, it's wonderful over dark greens and fresh vegetables, It's a recipe I turn to time and again.Connie Thomas, Jensen, Utah
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared cucumber ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled cucumber, patted dry
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended.
- Refrigerate overnight. Stir in cucumber. Serve over a tossed salad.
- Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dressing) equals 50 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.