I extended bottled salad dressing to come up with this refreshing combination. Full of cucumber flavor, it's wonderful over dark greens and fresh vegetables, It's a recipe I turn to time and again.—Connie Thomas, Jensen, Utah
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared cucumber ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled cucumber, patted dry
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended. Refrigerate overnight. Stir in cucumber. Serve over a tossed salad. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Cucumber Buttermilk Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p7
Reviews for Cucumber Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review