Cucumber and Red Onion Salad Recipe
- 2 small English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. Place all ingredients in a bowl; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, about 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 31 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
"Love it! So simple and refreshing. Great recipe to use for the abundance of cucumbers from my garden!"
"Light and simple to put together. Will make again."
"Something Martha would be proud of!"