This is one of the first recipes I came up with myself. It's a great salad for picnics or potlucks. I never come home with an empty bowl! —Brynn Steckman, Westerville, Ohio
- 2 small English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Place all ingredients in a bowl; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, about 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber and Red Onion Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p44
Reviews for Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review