- 2 small seedless cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine cucumbers and red onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegars, salt, pepper and oil. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber and Red Onion Salad in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p44
Reviews for Cucumber and Red Onion Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2014
Love it! So simple and refreshing. Great recipe to use for the abundance of cucumbers from my garden!
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2013
Light and simple to put together. Will make again.
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2012
Something Martha would be proud of!