Cucumber & Squash Salad Recipe
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 86 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 298 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cucumber & Squash Salad
"Tried this tonight. Delicious!! Crunchie & flavorful. My picky husband even liked it. Will use it often."