“I developed this recipe one summer when I had too many summer squash and needed a different, tasty way to use them.” Jacqueline Miller — Wooster, Ohio
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber & Squash Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p28
Reviews for Cucumber & Squash Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2009
"Tried this tonight. Delicious!! Crunchie & flavorful. My picky husband even liked it. Will use it often."