I developed this recipe one summer when I had too many summer squash and needed a different, tasty way to use them. It's an easy, quick salad lunch. —Jacqueline Miller, Wooster, Ohio
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cucumber & Squash Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p28
Reviews for Cucumber & Squash Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2009
"Tried this tonight. Delicious!! Crunchie & flavorful. My picky husband even liked it. Will use it often."