- Arrange steaks in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake,
- uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer
- reads 160°. Combine the tomato sauce, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon
- oregano and garlic powder; spoon over steaks. Bake 10 minutes
- Top each steak with mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with shredded
- Parmesan cheese and remaining oregano. Bake 2-3 minutes longer or
- until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 478 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 202 mg cholesterol, 1,116 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.