Cubed Steak Skillet Supper Recipe
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 beef cubed steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add steaks, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown steaks on both sides in oil until no longer pink. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the onion, potatoes and beans to skillet; stir in soup. Return steaks to skillet. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until meat is tender. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Cubed Steak Skillet Supper(4)
Sort By :
My children and I loved it! This dish is very savory and tasty!
I loved this recipe. It can be easliy doubled for a dinner party. I used cream of celery soup instead. (ran out of cream of mushroom soup) Very good flavor. Will make this time and again.
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD DISH. I'LL MAKE IT ALOT. SELOGY
This recipe turned out to be outstanding. The flavor is scrumptious. The green beans are only one of many veggies that can be added. We put in some suger snap peas and were delighted.