- as needed. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes. Drain pan
- Combine the tomato sauce, sugar, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of oregano;
- pour over steaks. Bake 20 minutes longer. Place mozzarella cheese on
- steaks. Sprinkle with Parmesan and remaining oregano. Return to the
- oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 212 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 799 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.