Cubed Steak Dinner Recipe
This colorful entree makes dinner for two extra special. The subtle blend of flavors seasons the steaks just right.Arthur Baker, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 2 beef cubed steaks (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green pepper rings
- Sweet red pepper rings
- In a large skillet, cook steaks in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until no longer pink. Sprinkle with the oregano, salt and pepper. Top each with a slice of cheese; cover and cook for 1 minute or until melted.
- Remove and keep warm. Drain drippings. In the same skillet, saute the onion, garlic and pepper rings in remaining oil until tender. Spoon over steaks. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cubed Steak Dinner in Reminisce Extra October 2004, p52
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Cubed Steak Dinner(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >