Dijon mustard and grape juice combine in a flavorful sauce in this speedy main dish.—Lauren D. Heyn, Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- 4 beef cubed steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute steaks in butter for 2 minutes on each side or meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the grape juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute. Remove steaks and keep warm. Cook the sauce 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over cubed steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cubed Steak Diane in Taste of Home April/May 2003, p18
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Cubed Steak Diane
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review