- 4 beef cubed steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute steaks in butter for 2 minutes on each side or meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the grape juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute. Remove steaks and keep warm. Cook the sauce 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over cubed steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Cubed Steak Diane(4)
Sort By :
Don't understand why other's give this a low score, when it's a GREAT recipe. Really delicious! It's definitely worth trying. Meat stays moist and so yummy too.
I meant to rate this as 5 stars.
This is a very tasty and quick meal. It has a lot of flavor and pleases even the pickiest of eaters. This recipe is the first one I turn to when I have cube steak on hand. It's really great, especially with rice pilaf on the side. It makes for a very flavorful meal.
Really easy and fast. It was also very tasty. I will fix it again for my family
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Steak Dinner >
- Steak Recipes >