Cubed Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
I created this potato dish myself. I often cook according to what I have on hand, so the ingredients are staples. This dish is easy to prepare and compatible with a variety of entrees. -Sarah Reinsch, Geneva, Nebraska
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dried parsley flakes
- 1. In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine butter and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 271 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 686 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC