I created this potato dish myself. I often cook according to what I have on hand, so the ingredients are staples. This dish is easy to prepare and compatible with a variety of entrees. -Sarah Reinsch, Geneva, Nebraska
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dried parsley flakes
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine butter and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cubed Parmesan Potatoes in Reminisce Extra June 2003, p52
Reviews for Cubed Parmesan Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review