- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dried parsley flakes
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine butter and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cubed Parmesan Potatoes in Reminisce Extra June 2003, p52
Reviews for Cubed Parmesan Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2012
"Really good. The lemon flavour was unusual, but it worked."
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2011
"Excellent in taste, ease of preparation, and eye appeal! I've made it several times and recommend it to friends."