Hot and juicy pork in tortillas may remind you of a Cuban sandwich with ham and cheese. We always include the pickles, of course. —Aimee Bachmann, Bellevue, WA
- 3/4 pound thin boneless pork loin chops, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 multigrain tortillas (10 inches)
- 8 ounces sliced deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 thin sandwich pickle slices
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, toss pork with oil and pepper. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, spread mustard onto center of tortillas; layer with ham, cheese, pickle, onion and pork. Fold bottom and sides of tortillas over filling and roll up. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; bake 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cuban Pork Wraps in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cuban Pork Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2016
"These are not complicated, very easy. They are also very tasty. I will make again."