- In a small bowl, mash the minced garlic, cumin and salt. Rub over
- tenderloin; place in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 425° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes; thinly slice pork.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Top four slices of
- bread with pork, desired amount of relish and two slices of cheese;
- top with remaining bread. Cook sandwiches for 2-4 minutes on each
- side or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings (2 cups relish).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 522 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 1,116 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now