Cuban Panini Recipe
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 8 slices artisan bread
- 8 thick slices deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1. In a small skillet, cook and stir garlic in oil over medium-high heat until tender. Cool.
- 2. Stir garlic into mayonnaise; spread over bread slices. Layer four slices of bread with turkey, ham, cheese, pickles and spinach; close sandwiches.
- 3. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 panini: 545 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1526mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein .
Reviews for Cuban Panini
"Great recipe to spice up your everyday sandwich!"
"Have made this more than once for quite a few people. It's the new favorite. Can't believe how so many different flavors can come together to make this so incredible!!"