Cuban Breakfast Sandwiches
Grab hold of breakfast time by serving these warm, energy-boosting sandwiches. The hearty helping of protein will help keep hunger at bay, and they travel well for hectic mornings. —Lacie Griffin, Austin, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Cuban or French bread
- 4 eggs
- 16 pieces thinly sliced hard salami
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Split bread in half lengthwise; cut into four pieces. Fry eggs in a
- large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray until yolks are
- set. Layer bread bottoms with salami, ham, egg and cheese; replace
- Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 2 minutes or until bread
- is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.