Crusty Red Snapper Recipe
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 each medium green, sweet yellow and red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped leeks (white portion only)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 red snapper fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed baked Parmesan and Tuscan herb potato chips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, combine the tomatoes, peppers, leeks, celery leaves and garlic; arrange fillets over vegetable mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chips, cheese, salt, paprika, cayenne and pepper; stir in butter. Sprinkle over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crusty Red Snapper(4)
Sort By :
So good! We make Snapper like this often. Our favorite way. The topping is a treat.
I made this with Tilapia for my husband and I. We only used 2 fillets, so half of the veggies and toppings was plenty. We both enjoyed it and will definitely be making this one again!
I didn't have the potato chips, but used Italian bread crumbs instead. simple and great tasting meal!
Delicious recipe. Lovely to look at and great tasting. We also substituted less expensive tilapia for the red snapper and it was great. Nice way to prepare tilapia.
More Recipe Collections
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >