Crusty Oven-Fried Chicken
"Soy sauce adds a touch of Asian flavor and paprika lends rich color to this moist mouthwatering entree," says cook Karen Arthur from her Wainfleet, Ontario home. "It's super easy to double or triple the recipe for company, too!"—Karen Arthur, Wainfleet, Ontario
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + standing Bake: 50 min.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 chicken legs with thighs
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil and
- garlic; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; let stand for 15
- minutes, turning once.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain and
- discard marinade. Coat chicken in crumb mixture. Place in a greased
- 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55
- minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.