Crusty Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 chicken legs with thighs
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil and garlic; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; let stand for 15 minutes, turning once.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain and discard marinade. Coat chicken in crumb mixture. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 406 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 1992mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Crusty Oven-Fried Chicken
"This was alright. There really was nothing special about it though. It was a nice enough dinner but not one I'd go out of my way to make again. All-in-all unmemorable."
"The coating was very good but the skin on my chicken was so thick and fatty. Has anyone tried making this without the skin?"
"Wow!! Fantastic flavor and the sesame seeds are the perfect topping, one I'd never considered before. Thanks for sharing this recipe!"
"This was very good. Also did not use sesame seeds but still very good flavor !"
"very good! I did not do the sesame seeds but the chicken itself was very flavorful."