"Soy sauce adds a touch of Asian flavor and paprika lends rich color to this moist mouthwatering entree," says cook Karen Arthur from her Wainfleet, Ontario home. "It's super easy to double or triple the recipe for company, too!"—Karen Arthur, Wainfleet, Ontario
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 chicken legs with thighs
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil and garlic; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; let stand for 15 minutes, turning once.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain and discard marinade. Coat chicken in crumb mixture. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crusty Oven-Fried Chicken in Country Woman July/August 2004, p37
Reviews for Crusty Oven-Fried Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review