- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 loaf French bread (8 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 3/4 to 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder and cayenne. Spread over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Crusty Cheese Bread
Sort By :
"This was possibly the easiest best tasting garlic bread ever. It tastes so good and is so simple to make!"
"LOVE this bread! I used a fresh loaf of French bread, cut in half. I used a brush to put the ingredients on the bread and added a little more garlic and cheese. The cayenne pepper really gives it a bite. Fantastic!"
"This was delicious using the crusty baquette from the bakery."