Crusty Cheese Bread Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 loaf French bread (8 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 3/4 to 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder and cayenne. Spread over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Crusty Cheese Bread(3)
Sort By :
This was possibly the easiest best tasting garlic bread ever. It tastes so good and is so simple to make!
LOVE this bread! I used a fresh loaf of French bread, cut in half. I used a brush to put the ingredients on the bread and added a little more garlic and cheese. The cayenne pepper really gives it a bite. Fantastic!
This was delicious using the crusty baquette from the bakery.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >