Peggy Gandy of South Amboy, New Jersey makes the most of her zucchini harvest by baking this crowd-pleasing entree. The golden-brown pies slice so beautifully you can serve them to company! At 31 cents a serving, they're great for entertaining on a budget.
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the zucchini, biscuit mix and cheese. Pour into two greased 9-in. pie plates. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 pies.
Originally published as Crustless Zucchini Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p22
Reviews for Crustless Zucchini Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review