- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the zucchini, biscuit mix and cheese. Pour into two greased 9-in. pie plates. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 pies.
Reviews for Crustless Zucchini Pie
Sort By :
"Everyone loved this!"
"This is a yummy use of zucchini! If you're like me, you're always looking for another good recipe for all the zucchini in our garden! This is easy and it was a hit with my family! The perfect combination!!"
"I was skeptical, but this is delicious. I used a 9x13 baking pan and brought it to the potluck, ...worked perfectly."
"I made a few modifications to the recipe. 1. Used 4 cups (thawed-frozen) zucchini 2. Mexican Cheese 3. 8x8 square pan. Turned out wonderful and nice tasting! I have been looking for a similar recipe using Bisquik, now I'm ready to try some more baking using added extras!"
"My husband and I really liked this dish. It was really easy to put together. I used only 1/3 Cup of oil and it was not oily. I pressed 4 large garlic cloves and added with the zucchini. Also added 2tsp. fresh basil. I sprinkled an extra 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese on top after baking for about 30 minutes. I baked it in one 10 inch deep pie dish and it turned out great. The taste was fantastic, but I think some diced fresh tomatoes would be even better. I'm wondering..... could this be baked and then frozen?"