- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the zucchini, biscuit mix and cheese. Pour into two greased 9-in. pie plates. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 pies.
Reviews for Crustless Zucchini Pie
"I just left the oil out completely and baked it in one deep dish pie pan for about 45 mins. It was delicious, light, and fluffy, yet still filling and a perfect meal with a side salad and some good bread. I am making this again right now!!!!"
"Everyone loved this!"
"This is a yummy use of zucchini! If you're like me, you're always looking for another good recipe for all the zucchini in our garden! This is easy and it was a hit with my family! The perfect combination!!"
"I was skeptical, but this is delicious. I used a 9x13 baking pan and brought it to the potluck, ...worked perfectly."
"I made a few modifications to the recipe. 1. Used 4 cups (thawed-frozen) zucchini 2. Mexican Cheese 3. 8x8 square pan. Turned out wonderful and nice tasting! I have been looking for a similar recipe using Bisquik, now I'm ready to try some more baking using added extras!"