- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 5 large eggs
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender. Add spinach and ham; cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated. Cool slightly. Beat eggs; add cheese and mix well. Stir in spinach mixture and pepper; blend well. Spread evenly into a greased 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Crustless Spinach Quiche
"We make quiche for our church group often and all love the spinach. We use fresh spinach and it works very well. Also, I think it has more flavor. crustless works well for my husband because he watches his carb intake."
"Delicious and easy. My kids (ages 5 and 9) also loved ! Simple to adapt with different meats or veggies. Will make again soon!"
"This was delicious! It was so easy to make and cooked in about 35 min for me! Thanks!"
"Recipe tastes great as presented."
"Everyone one Loves this one in our House you can't go wrong!!! We add cold sliced tomatoes to it just delicious!!! :)"