- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining
- cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 788 calories, 60 g fat (32 g saturated fat), 390 mg cholesterol, 866 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 57 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.