Traditional pastry crusts are loaded with fat, which makes pumpkin pie a rare treat for people watching their diet. This is a satisfying treat for everyone.—Thelia Busse, Cresco, Pennsylvania
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 egg whites
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 3 whole crackers)
- Reduced-fat whipped topping and additional cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the first nine ingredients until well blended. Stir in cracker crumbs.
- Pour into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish each serving with whipped topping and cinnamon if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Crustless Pumpkin Pie in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p44
Reviews for Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review