- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 egg whites
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 3 whole crackers)
- Reduced-fat whipped topping and additional cinnamon, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the first nine ingredients until well blended. Stir in cracker crumbs.
- Pour into a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish each serving with whipped topping and cinnamon if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
What a delight! As a diabetic, this was perfect. My family loved it too! My husband was on cloud nine because he didn't have to deal with a crust! (he hates pie crust) This has been added as a permanent addition to my recipes! Thank you! I discovered, as a side note, that you can use hubbard squash as a great substitute to pumpkin. I also used 4 eggs instead of substitute and skipped the egg whites. Yum!
Love this recipe! I will definitely be making this for the holidays!
can the egg substitute & egg whites be eliminated and just use how many eggs?? I would love to try this as I really am not a crust person when it comes to pie!!
luvsvacations the first line says:
In a large bowl, beat the first nine ingredients until well blended. Stir in cracker crumbs.
I was wndering what you did with the graham cracker crumbs - does it go in the pie mixture - it calls for the first 9 ingredients and that is the 10th item. thanks