Crustless New York Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups (24 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and top is dry to the touch (center 5 inches of cheesecake will not be set). Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- 3. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 slice: 330 calories, 21g fat (14g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (22g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Crustless New York Cheesecake
"after letting the cake sit for overnite, it tasted much better i guess i will make iot again"
"i thought it was rather tasteless. i'll go back to using more cream cheese n grahmcracker crusts"
"Got loads of compliments on this recipe! Light, very tasty and easy to make.It was just a little bit softer than I thought it should be so next time I will add a little more flour or cornstarch. This one is a keeper!!"