Crustless Crab Quiche
"I created this recipe as a low-carb breakfast for my husband and me," shares Madonna Cooper of Kansas City, Kansas. "It's fluffy and flavorful, and it cuts well, too."
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a 7-in. pie
- plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes
- until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 quiche (prepared with 1% cottage cheese) equals 264 calories, 15 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 469 mg cholesterol, 455 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now