- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crustless Crab Quiche in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crustless Crab Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review