- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. In a large bowl, combine eggs and cream. Stir in the chicken, cheese, bacon and onion mixture. Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crustless Chicken Quiche
"This was very good and my family loved it. Fixed as a side dish to pancakes."
"This was okay, but if I make it again I think I'd add a half can of well drained Rotel just for a little more flavor."
"My family loved this. I used half and half and it was delicious!"
"This was incredible! The smell while baking... the flavor was just wonderful! I got made fun of when I said it was crustless BUT when they tried it, they LOVED it....I will definitely make it again!"
"Made this recipe for a ladies' brunch. It was a huge success with many, many requests for the recipe. Followed the recipe exactly."
"I used leftover roasted lemon chicken, but followed the recipe exactly for everything else. It seemed a little dry and bland to me; I like the idea of adding spinach, mushrooms and/or tomato. I might add some salsa on top of the leftovers to see if that will perk it up."
"My husband absolutely dislikes quiche's, but he loved this one."
"I love this recipe! I usually use green onions and use 1 1/2 tsps of garlic"
"I made this for a Mother's Day brunch last year paired with rosemary apricot bread. It was a delicious meal."
"Very good recipe. I didn't use the whole onion and I used Extra large eggs since that what I had on hand otherwise made exactly as is. Will make again."