“This is a very easy brunch dish that keeps well if there are leftovers.” Thick and cheesy, it's near impossible not to enjoy this savory recipe! Susie Baumberger - Lancaster, CA
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. In a large bowl, combine eggs and cream. Stir in the chicken, cheese, bacon and onion mixture. Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crustless Chicken Quiche in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p42
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crustless Chicken Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review