- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. In a large bowl, combine eggs and cream. Stir in the chicken, cheese, bacon and onion mixture. Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Crustless Chicken Quiche
Sort By :
My family loved this. I used half and half and it was delicious!
This was incredible! The smell while baking... the flavor was just wonderful! I got made fun of when I said it was crustless BUT when they tried it, they LOVED it....I will definitely make it again!
Made this recipe for a ladies' brunch. It was a huge success with many, many requests for the recipe. Followed the recipe exactly.
I used leftover roasted lemon chicken, but followed the recipe exactly for everything else. It seemed a little dry and bland to me; I like the idea of adding spinach, mushrooms and/or tomato. I might add some salsa on top of the leftovers to see if that will perk it up.
My husband absolutely dislikes quiche's, but he loved this one.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >